1) "Young Royals"--Netflix--Swedish series--season 2--6 episodes--4 hours & 34 minutes--Synopsis: Prince Willhelm adjusts to life at his boarding school but following his heart is more challenging than anticipated--the villain is hissable, the lovers are moving--add the royalty, sex, videotapes and horses--what more do you want?--I really like this and the 2nd season is as good as the first (and also watching "The Crown" looks like love and royalty don't mix!)
2) "Hide Away"--Prime--movie--1 hour & 20 minutes--Synopsis: a successful businessman, a broken and haunted man attempts to resurrect his life by buying a dilapidated sailboat--a lot of quiet scenes, even scenes with other people--a very bland movie and shows a sailboat isn't enough to help a divorced man.
3) "The Broken Rose"--Prime--movie--1 hour & 52 minutes--Synopsis: Rose is a young girl who has grown up in foster care and disparate to escape an abusive situation does not at what price--though you know where the film is going to end the last 20 minutes are still a shocker and/why it happens and still happens we are doing nothing about--the paths open to foster children and those who are caught up in it like sex trafficking are brought home vividly!
4) "Murder by the Coast"--Netflix--Spanish crime documentary--1 hour & 28 minutes--Synopsis: in 1999 teen Rocia Wannink is murdered and her mother's ex-partner Dolores Vasquez is suspected and found guilty--no one ever apologizes to the accused--murder sells on TV whether network or streaming and in this one injustice is put on trial.
5) "Belascoaran, P.I."--Netflix--Mexican series--season 1--3 episodes--3 hours & 49 minutes--Synopsis: Hector Belascorn leaves his corporate job to become an independent detective to tackle shocking criminal cases in Mexico City--I watched all 3+ hours of this silly series about a PI who can't shoot straight--I should get a medal for watching!
6) "Closet Monster"--Netflix--movie--1 hour & 20 minutes--Synopsis: Teenager Oscar is desperate to get out of his home and his head but isn't sure how to be himself in a world having freedom doesn't feel safe--a different look at a teenager coming out--a completely confusing movie!