(IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY &/OR FRIDAY JUST MEANS HURRICANE IAN KNOCKED OUT OUR ELECTRICITY!)
1) "Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist"--Netflix--Documentary--2 episodes--2 hours & 4 minutes--Synopsis: a man is 'catfished' on social media--I had never heard of Manti Te'o but seems to have been huge news story in 2012 and shows a lot of damage the Internet can do--American media and the public crushed the life of an innocent man--my heart goes out to this man who lost everything because he believed and trusted people!
2) "Love in the Villa"--Netflix--Movie--1 hour & 55 minutes--Synopsis: Julie's dream trip to Verona, Italy, is compromised when she finds out the villa she rented is already occupied by an attractive, annoying Englishman--you have seen this a million times before and you know how it ends--run of the mill, enjoyable and forgettable romantic comedy with beautiful Verona scenery!
3) "Echos"--Netflix--limited series--7 episodes--5 hours & 22 minutes--Synopsis: twins with very different personalities have exchanged lives many times since high school--both are married--one has gone missing--Michelle Monaghan is excellent but I couldn't tell when she was Gina or the twin sister Leni--in the 'old days' when Bette Davis played twins you had no problem knowing when who was who--very confusing for me but did hold my interest for all 7 episodes
4) "Sins Of Our Mother"--Netflix--Documentary--3 episodes--2 hours & 19 minutes--Synopsis: Lori Vallow went from being a member of the LDS church to being on trial for murdering her daughter and son--harrowing to watch but made too soon as her trial isn't until 2023 so no ending unless there is a sequel.
5) "It Takes A Lunatic"--Netflix--Documentary--2 hours & 6 minutes--Synopsis: life of an acting teacher & theatre producer--I have honestly never heard of him before though I was familiar with his founding American Place Theatre--the title is misleading because far from being a lunatic he is a warm, caring man and teacher who cared for his (some very famous) students and those he worked with.