1) You know you are old when in the middle of the night your leg itches, you scratch and wake up in the morning with blood all over the sheets!! (Actually, it is a combination of age and taking blood thinners!!)
2) The orchid in the tree outside my window keeps growing and blooming!
3) Iguanas aren't native to South Florida but over the years pet owners and pet stores have let them loose and now they are everywhere. At Gateway they roam freely, are BIG and, I didn't know, swim in the canals.
4) Just thought I would be nice and print the 'easy' carrot cake loaf that was in the paper this past week so you could make 2 and send one to me!! https://julieblanner.com/carrot-cake-bread/
5) Got my ballot last week, filled it out and handed it to the mailman!
6) I love the tails on some of our lizards!