1) Dark clouds are the warning we will be getting our daily rain--for 10 minutes or, maybe, longer!
2) My October Calendar dogs
3) Gateway's latest charmer--Payton's baby brother
4) Bette Davis changes her outfits as much as Mother nature changes the weather---and both are right!
5) Jeff, who is legally blind. is in the process of having his guide dog trained--she is a beauty but, I think, a little too big for a studio apartment--hopefully he will be able to move to a larger bedroom though it might be easier for him to handle a smaller space--right now she is too friendly with all the neighbors so I guess that will be part of her training--it is an interesting process to observe.
6) The purple and white orchids are really a standout on the tree--hope no one picks!
October is starting off beautifully and hope it continues that way but until 'hurricane' season is over we don't know.