Cat

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Peace, Love And Grooviness

Peace, Love And Grooviness > Catdancer's Comments

Catdancer's Comments

That's just bizarre.
Comment on Not That I Give a Damn - Mar 17, 2019 3:16 AM ()
I'd like to be able to reply to comments in a FB manner. Also, ditto, on making it easier to upload photos.
Comment on Mybloggers Upgrades Needed? - Oct 24, 2018 7:42 AM ()
I never got the notice and commented on jjoohhnn's post. You asked if my email addy was correct. I checked and it is. I was just lucky to see his post on FB.
Comment on Progress ... - Oct 24, 2018 7:39 AM ()
Wonder why he only notified a few of us. Didn't say anything to me!
Comment on From Mybloggers.com - Oct 12, 2018 2:19 PM ()
Good for them! Kudos to you for posting this John!
Comment on Delhi Women Again Trump - Jan 21, 2017 10:29 AM ()
So happy to hear from you! It's sickening that people just dump their pets to die out by you. I've gotten involved in dog rescue in a much bigger way than before. It's heartbreaking to read about these stories. Too bad they can't put the kids to work caring for the unwanted pets - doing something constructive might teach them some values. And keep em off your road.
Comment on News from Mississippi - Sept 30, 2016 12:41 PM ()
So sorry about your friend. Please take comfort that you and others took action though. I checked to jog my memory and less than 8% of people given CPR for heart ailments survive. I hope that helps you feel better.
Comment on A Day for the Books - Feb 26, 2016 11:52 AM ()
Good to hear from you Teal. How's the bridge? Can you get off the island or is it flooded?
Comment on Erika Not a Problem - Aug 31, 2015 11:00 PM ()
I was pretty worried about things down there too - I spent the winter not far from her last year and am now an official snowbird. I spoke to my neighbors and was told there is water everywhere but no major damage. Teal lives on a very small island so wires are probably down for a few days. I called her earlier and couldn't get through but will keep trying.
Comment on Does Anyone Know If Teal is Safe? - Aug 30, 2015 6:10 PM ()
For now, just keep him close and give him time to grieve and adapt to the loss. He will need to adjust to being an "only" too. I think they recognize death - at least my pets always have. He's probably especially tuned into your emotions about the loss.

When my Bella died in Oct. 2013, my other two stayed much closer to me for a while. Then Cassie died a few weeks later and I thought Gertie was going to fall apart. They had been inseparable. She surprised me though. She stuck close but also seemed more confident after a while. I don't think she had ever been an "only" dog and she seemed to enjoy it.

A play date is a good idea but I'd wait for another week or so. That's just my opinion - ymmv.

My heart goes out to you - you've lost three pets in just a few months.
Comment on Buster's Behavior - Aug 1, 2015 8:23 PM ()
Welcome back Sue! I hope this means you'll be able to post more often - I always enjoy reading about your thoughts.
Comment on Back from the Dead - June 4, 2015 3:09 PM ()
I see what you mean about the look in Buster's eyes. Don't let him fool you - Gertie was smart as a whip but very good at hiding it. She too had a heart of gold. Glad to hear that Buster is on the mend. Those infections above the teeth are sneaky and nasty.
Comment on Lucky Dog - Jan 10, 2015 1:44 PM ()
When can you come and do mine?
Comment on A Bachelor's Guide to Refrigerator Cleaning - Nov 6, 2013 10:06 AM ()
Contest is over now, and winners were announced yesterday? Did you win?
Comment on Just an Old Whore ... . - Nov 6, 2013 10:04 AM ()
Roman abortion clinics, huh? And what's wrong with getting dressed up for Easter Sunday services? She's missing the point of being a good Republican - business, profits, sales, marketing... Good one Teal, I hate to admit being so gullible, but you had me at Palin.
Comment on Gosh Darn It - Oct 30, 2013 2:56 PM ()

Page 1 of 53   Next >>   [789 comments found]