May be this is a mid life crisis, BUT I WANT MY LIFE BACK!.
I used to be so fit, but now I am 115 kg and suffering. I went to see the doctor today and she's referring me to a dietitian. So now I must work this thing off. So this is a note to myself to remind me what I want and do not want any longer.
I want be able to;
* join a rambling club.
* Start riding again.
* Own my own horse.
* Wear nicer clothes.
* I want to be able to sleep well each night.
* I want to enjoy cooking again.
* I want to enjoy my garden again.
I no longer want;
* to be going home from work at 5.30 and wasting the evening until bedtime.
* I no longer want to feel tired and breathless.
* I want to kick this Asthma into submission.
* I don't want to feel guilty about what I eat.
* I don't want to drink alcohol more than once a week, or only just socially.
* I don't want everything to be a chore any more.
I suppose I am stuck in a rut, and need to climb out of this hole.