Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

Unfortunately the photos are too small for me to see. I was wondering what kind of peppers they are, I like only bell peppers. I assume the squirrel and parking lot birds are singing to the world about your peppers, otherwise why are they included in the array?
Comment on Plenty of Peppers to Pick! - Feb 26, 2020 9:04 AM ()
For those who take care of the sick
Comment on Shut Down - Feb 9, 2020 12:46 PM ()
Did you watch The Stranger? Not too bad.
Comment on Why I Love Florida! - Feb 8, 2020 4:24 PM ()
Oh, you're only 0.000000262105.... etc. galactic years, that is nothing. And if you adopted a dog every (dog) year, you'd have 423 dogs, which would be nice. I'm sure there's always a way to screw up statistics to make them sound better...
Comment on Going on Five Years! - Feb 8, 2020 4:19 PM ()
If it isn’t a gas water heater — with that easy dial — or if it’s some newfangled kind you might need a plumber to help. I like mine turned a bit too high.
Comment on Brain Dead City - Feb 3, 2020 3:52 PM ()
That's rough -- how long does it take to get a bed delivered? Not fun to come home to nothing. The couch/recliners look like my friend Brian's furniture, so I'm guessing this man might also be a big guy.
Comment on Bad Idea - Jan 24, 2020 8:11 PM ()
The combination of heated + weighted blankets sounds like a great idea. When I have bad sore muscles, a heating pad feels better if it's weighted down as well. The pressure helps for some reason.
Comment on Road Blocks and Impediments - Jan 24, 2020 4:48 PM ()
The kids responsible for this creation know way too much about traffic jams. It looks like rush hour into a large city. About peri and post-menopausal stuff, it really threw me a curve too. I didn't know what was going on, because I'd never heard of women saying they had pain. But by writing my symptoms in short careful phrases I was able to search online and find out there was a name for it.
Comment on I Remembered! - Jan 20, 2020 11:33 AM ()
So sorry to hear Ed's in repair mode, that's painful. I hope his rehab goes well and quickly. Sounds like you need the same thing for the car - a visor extender. I keep forgetting to order something. I saw one on amazon that you can see through.
Comment on After the Fall - Jan 13, 2020 11:49 AM ()
Falls can happen so easily that it's scary. Please be renewed-ly careful or else wear a big coat of bubblewrap. About the house full of stuff, my sister had the opposite problem. One aspect of her husband's depression was that he felt compelled to get rid of things, and tossed out brand new clothing she'd just bought him, and all sorts of things. He doesn't remember now.
Comment on Gratitude - Jan 6, 2020 2:02 PM ()
Nothing says winter like ... the color green. Hmm. A poop stand, oh dear.
Comment on Winter is Coming to Ft. Lauderdale! - Dec 16, 2019 5:18 PM ()
Internet shopping is wonderful, I agree. Alexa tells me when something's just been delivered, too. I like that. And it's fun getting packages even when they're presents for someone else.
Comment on Christmas Cards - Dec 16, 2019 5:16 PM ()
I was just trying to remember where I'd heard about a bobcat or snowcat. It was in The Shining, and the Overlook Hotel. I hope you have no insane guests there now.
Comment on Digging Out - Nov 29, 2019 7:59 PM ()
It must be 15-20 inches of snow at the edge of that one roof. In spite of all the work it takes, I miss the snow that used to fall in winter 30 or 40 years ago. My area gets too much rain instead.
Comment on Digging Out - Nov 29, 2019 7:57 PM ()
Everyone wears black these days, so the white outfit sounds nice. I had to order a dress for an event coming up and was trying hard to avoid black, although I've gained pounds and don't feel comfortable in bright or light colors. Anita Bryant was a meanie as I remember.
Comment on Thanksgiving - Nov 29, 2019 7:50 PM ()

Page 1 of 123   Next >>   [1,845 comments found]