Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

I'm familiar with your shirt picture, it's one of the series of good cat things I saw on Pinterest. Another I like has the cat reading a book, and the caption is: Reading Makes Me Feel Less Murdery.
Comment on My Favorite Shirt: - Feb 1, 2023 8:31 PM ()
I like the poem. My weather is somewhat the opposite of yours. I guess the clouds that flee your region come and settle over mine, I think we have a higher # of overcast days than Seattle does. So if you could trade a few sunny days for some rain, it'd be great...
Comment on Hello from Colorado - Jan 17, 2023 7:55 AM ()
When eventually I move, I am going to try so hard to sell my refrigerator to the landlord. Getting the old refrigerator out required a saw, too. For some stupid reason the owner had built a narrow wooden thing around the base.
Comment on The Aftermath Continues - Dec 6, 2022 6:00 AM ()
That fire map seems like a really good thing to be able to see. But yes, it would make me worry more.
Comment on Tracking Things Online - Dec 6, 2022 5:57 AM ()
I think Mother Nature wants to have a word with all of us.
Comment on Hurricane Nicole or High Tides??? - Nov 11, 2022 6:31 AM ()
It is the abundant sunshine. Only weeds grow so well here.
Comment on Mother Nature is Crazy But I Love Her - Nov 6, 2022 4:52 AM ()
I am waiting for your tips on how to lower our air conditioning bills, which for some in the South must also be considerable. My cooling and heating costs seem to run about the same, but I've never calculated it.
Comment on Lower Your Heating Bill - Nov 6, 2022 4:51 AM ()
Darn, now I want something fried. Like that onion.
Comment on Arby's & Outback Specials - Nov 1, 2022 4:26 PM ()
Wily you are, climbing in and out of cars by the windows! Odd things go wrong with older cars, don't they?
Comment on My Car and More $#@#$% - Nov 1, 2022 4:24 PM ()
Spinach & artichoke dip might be worth going there just to order that. I love that stuff.
Comment on California Pizza Kitchen Part 2 - Oct 19, 2022 6:22 AM ()
Despite your vulnerable location, it sounds like you narrowly escaped a lot of horror, whew. Hope the kitties are okay staying inside now.
Comment on The Continuing Saga of Ian - Oct 19, 2022 6:21 AM ()
Sounds interesting. Allison Janney has been scary to me ever since she played the primordial murderer on Lost.
Comment on 6 Winning Streaming Shows October 2022 Part 2 - Oct 12, 2022 9:29 AM ()
In the news I saw they'd opened a temporary bridge to her island, but I wonder if power and water are working. And wherever she's staying now, hope they are comfortable at least.
Comment on Teal Called & Asked Me to Let You All Know: - Oct 6, 2022 5:52 PM ()
They're making it too hard just to watch TV.

Even printers are now a b___. The HP Envy I have now I cannot recommend. It has no screen to tell you what is going on with it. I have had to look online several times to find out what the different flashing lights mean.
Comment on I Hate Technology!!! - Oct 3, 2022 3:31 PM ()
This is so sad to read, all of us I’m sure are remembering our own losses now.
Your dog sounds like she’s getting to be in familiar surroundings without being much disturbed, just the way I’d prefer to be in my last days. Eating food is actually work so that may be a little beyond what she can do now.

The vet seems to be imagining that you need the end to happen faster, but she’s obviously mistaken.
Comment on Too Familiar with Loss - Sept 26, 2022 11:26 PM ()

Page 1 of 139   Next >>   [2,071 comments found]