Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

The holiday really crept on me too, but I've heard from one sister so have somewhere to be on Sunday. Cats who go outdoors all the time can be awfully independent, I thought. Here the animal rescue place has an arrangement so people in rural areas can take on a Barn Cat, who lives out of the house, in a barn I guess, and is expected to earn his keep with rodent catching. Sounds a bit like your cat's summer.
Comment on Happy Easter - Apr 19, 2019 12:38 PM ()
Your clothes sound fun, especially when you call it Jane-Austen's-governess dress. Long ago I wanted to try to sew versions of vintage Barbie outfits -- Gay Parisienne, Roman Holiday, Evening Gala. They were well made.
Comment on Fashion Dilemma - Apr 15, 2019 12:05 PM ()
Mothra (and her baby caterpillars) was always my favorite movie monster.
A lot of questions could be answered with 6 months and a hand mirror.
Comment on The Old Moth - Apr 3, 2019 9:45 AM ()
I'll have to try Worchestershire and that dressing for spinach salad, sounds good. Now I have to make a shopping list, there's nothing I want to eat here.
Comment on What's for Dinner - Mar 27, 2019 5:40 AM ()
Someone's already tried a call twice? I guess they're conning someone, somewhere. Wonder what the next part is they'd say?
Comment on My Grandson, Sort Of - Mar 26, 2019 5:32 PM ()
I do not know how my old dog survived eating a whole bag of chocolate candy, twenty years ago. He threw up the wrappers and was fine.
Comment on Doctors and More Doctors. - Mar 21, 2019 7:12 AM ()
What is the soap/salve journey? Do you make these? I worry too about ticks here in PA.
Comment on Ticks - Mar 21, 2019 7:09 AM ()
Communication is pretty fragile in this country; our internet is horribly slow, and so much else seems to be piggybacked on it. Your suggestion about sharing emails with the local place is an excellent idea, even if just some people do it. I used to bemoan the loss of Usenet, even though I didn't use it. It was independent of the internet.
Comment on The Big Storm - Mar 17, 2019 11:27 AM ()
There's definitely a gender thing, an age thing, and other classifications that make us more likely to be disrespected (being overweight is another). Maybe not that often, but it depends on the setting. Moments it happens, it stings and I have trouble forgetting.
Comment on Not That I Give a Damn - Mar 17, 2019 11:21 AM ()
"and I suggest... you drop some acid and maybe just maybe you will get through the next 68 minutes of the movie"
This is officially my favorite review.
Comment on Climax-- Movie Review - Mar 15, 2019 9:19 PM ()
Can you change your password?
Comment on Help!!! - Mar 13, 2019 1:30 PM ()
We all treat ourselves to some degree, so doctors had better listen to what we're saying.
My thought is that the "weather" in your mouth is an expression of your body's chemistry, and yours seems to have changed since your colonoscopy.

Vitamins and supplements are hard to keep balanced, sometimes. When I was taking acid reducers it deprived me of B vitamins so I had to take lots of extra. I'd told my sister that almost any kind of toothpaste made my mouth and gums burn. She said that was a sign of vitamin B deficiency.
Comment on Medical Quagmire - Mar 12, 2019 3:12 PM ()
I've been looking at catalogs for seeds and thinking about plants too. You really know your plants. We just had 1.5 days of warm weather, so it got everybody outside suddenly doing yardwork. Now that's over.
Comment on Winter Clings On - Mar 11, 2019 10:26 AM ()
I was never able to make my wires look better, any attempts at it had to be undone later. But if your phone/camera chargers are mixed in there, you could set those up in an entirely different area and make it just a charging station. I was about to post a picture of the worst of my wires, but it was too shameful so didn't.
Comment on Wires, Wires and More Wires! - Mar 10, 2019 6:07 PM ()
Seems a skimpy offering to me, too. From the description I think a server forgot offering bread or something like that to start. Maybe bring a spyglass with you to examine other diners' tables!
Comment on Bahama Breeze-- Rrestaurant Review - Mar 8, 2019 2:20 PM ()

Page 1 of 118   Next >>   [1,763 comments found]