Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

I gave up my Netflix account to save money, and now I can't see season 2 of Outer Range. Or of Evil.
Comment on Streaming Reviews--june 2022--part 4 - June 23, 2022 12:56 PM ()
Don't be silly, there is no dodging bird poop. The birds will alter their path to aim at the tunnels.
Comment on Sky Tunnel - June 18, 2022 6:12 PM ()
The man who mows my lawn used to use a tractor mower, now uses a standup kind. Probably costs a lot less, for those young twins. I notice it is better for my lawn and its tires don’t sink in like the tractor's did.
Comment on Heat!!! - June 18, 2022 6:08 PM ()
Nice animals. I've never seen a hummingbird around here, but they may be just out of my sight.
Comment on Springtime in the Rockies - May 22, 2022 1:31 PM ()
It's interesting to hear about the variety of careers your grandchildren have chosen. And they sound really gifted.
Comment on I AM Mostly Present - May 22, 2022 1:29 PM ()
Yes, martin, you're right; there's no reason to think Robert is the son of the Russian.
Comment on "Downton Abbey: a New Era"--movie Review - May 22, 2022 1:27 PM ()
Hmm... is the dowager countess' granddaughter the young woman who tried to run off with the black bandleader? And shame shame on dowager countess, she dallied with the Russian guy long ago, and now Robert might not be "born on the right side of the blanket"? Oh my
Comment on "Downton Abbey: a New Era"--movie Review - May 20, 2022 6:21 PM ()
This is so gratifying. This case really got to me. Now everyone needs to know the name of the supervisor; so sorry you have that trash still running around your area.
Comment on Little Old Lady Update - May 7, 2022 10:47 AM ()
You might easily have had covid; two others I know seem to have gotten it just recently too, and it was just for a day or two of symptoms — Severe sore throats and fatigue. There are so many strains now, but the vaccines help avoid any worse symptoms. If you haven't gotten a 2nd booster, you can wait a few months now.
Comment on Rumors Do Get Started - May 2, 2022 6:41 AM ()
There’s nothing like a good spaceburger. However, no Heinz ketchup has been made here for a while, so that giant bottle must be a display model and old as anything.
Comment on Not Your Typical Meteorite - Apr 16, 2022 12:13 PM ()
Oh. John Woo. My brain doesn't do names so well anymore.
Comment on Streaming Reviews April 2022 Part 3 - Apr 13, 2022 7:43 AM ()
You have a far wider range of interest for movies than I do. And these days one category I actually look for is “movies that are kind of calm and will not keep me from falling asleep if I’m tired.” The ones I used to look for are so loud and active I can hardly stand them. To think I used to watch John Yoo movies.
Comment on Streaming Reviews April 2022 Part 3 - Apr 11, 2022 5:46 PM ()
Bridgerton is visually pleasing — I love the interiors — but I dislike most of the characters. One thing I enjoyed noticing last season, though, were the hats: The 3 brothers wear slightly different versions of a top hat, each suiting the individual personality. The oldest brother, who is an insufferable, inflexible pig, wears a John Bull hat, like the illustration much later of a satire of a man kind of like him. The middle brother wears a ridiculously big Mad Hatter hat, and he is kind of ridiculous and vain; the youngest brother wears an inoffensive version of something in between the other brothers’ hats, because he is more sociable and inoffensive. The Duke of the last season and his godmother wore the exact same hat, a sportsman's or rider's hat. And both of them were people of action.
Comment on Streaming Reviews April 2022 Part 2 - Apr 6, 2022 8:24 PM ()
Let's pretend it's still your birthday, because of the distance to Canada. Happy b-day!
Comment on Happy Birthday Nitti Needles! - Apr 4, 2022 8:34 PM ()
This was sure scary. And now I feel educated about the details of those devices. Never thought about how they need a whole backup system.
Comment on "Help! I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up!" Gadgets - Apr 4, 2022 8:33 PM ()

Page 1 of 137   Next >>   [2,047 comments found]