Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

I keep telling my friend who lives on the equator how easily you grow green peppers, so I have to find out what plants he's been growing on his balcony. Those orchids sound like something you'd find in the rain forest. Can you do a single photo of them, a closeup?
Comment on Orchids, Cactus, Peppers Oct 2021 - Oct 17, 2021 6:03 PM ()
Recently I realized how much I've learned from reading your blog posts, about wool and felting it and so on. What is going on in the dye picture with those bright colors? Why aren't they bleeding together?
Comment on What Have I Been up To? - Oct 13, 2021 8:42 PM ()
I love these pictures, but I think I like your snow pictures even more. As for the broken trees, maybe Bigfoot was riding the moose through your land.
Comment on Pictures for Early October - Oct 12, 2021 6:56 PM ()
So you went to the Crusty Crab -- was Spongebob there? It isn't his job to sweep up, I think that's Squidward's job.
Comment on Crafty Crab Restaurant Review Fort Lauderdale - Oct 1, 2021 7:05 PM ()
That would have been a good place to be during the worst of the winter. Too bad. Somebody is going to have to open a Covid Plague Bar, where all customers agree to put on masks like those ancient plague masks with a crow’s (raven’s?) beak, and drink through extremely long straws. Then we’d all sit in our crow masks and watch a show together, or something.
Comment on Update from Colorado End of Sept 2021 - Oct 1, 2021 6:40 PM ()
If I had humidity at 60% all the time, I'd be covered with mold and so would my entire house. Perhaps the a.c. saves you from such a fate.
Comment on End of September 2021 - Sept 28, 2021 5:32 PM ()
It took a long time for me to hear of Leonard Cohen. A song of his (sung by Rufus Wainwright) played on the car radio and the lyrics were so good -- and startling -- I grabbed a pen to write down the name.
Comment on Many Years and Still Counting. - Sept 18, 2021 9:02 AM ()
Good points. I think of Texas as a place everyone needs a ride to get away from.
Comment on Thoughts Against Texas 'Law' - Sept 12, 2021 2:53 PM ()
So they do eat clover among other things. Just like my groundhogs. (I would be a little scared just going outside to shoo it away.)
Comment on The 2021 Bear - Sept 12, 2021 2:49 PM ()
It seems you need to be your own database for medical care now. How crazy. That Michelle must like you to give you so many samples.
Comment on Why Health Care is So Expensive!?!?!? - Sept 8, 2021 2:05 PM ()
In some areas of town, I see people have largely gone back to wearing masks when shopping or going to public places. I started to do this most of the time too, now.
Comment on Covid - Sept 6, 2021 2:47 PM ()
I’m not sure why companies think we want to have to learn how to use every single thing we buy. Even on the microwave, if a feature isn’t written on the buttons I probably don’t use it.
Comment on Stoves Are Us - Sept 6, 2021 2:44 PM ()
Just don't drink gallons of Chinese green tea, or you'll start seeing little old women following you everywhere.
Comment on Have a Cuppa - Aug 23, 2021 8:16 PM ()
This site has mostly been ok and running itself for a long while, so it probably goes to the end of his checklist. He probably just has too many projects to handle. Last time, multiple people tried different ways of contacting him, I think I emailed Godaddy.
Comment on Where is Eddie? - Aug 19, 2021 9:23 AM ()
I think that first could be a pumpkin. Looking at those leaves, at least one pumpkin picture I saw resembled that. It should become obvious any day now. Vegetables that grow themselves are great, I have a green thumb when it comes to poison ivy and morning glories (which give me a rash the same as poison ivy). And my rose of sharon grows wonderfully, usually feeding a swarm of Japanese beetles each year.
Comment on Id, Please! - Aug 19, 2021 8:30 AM ()

Page 1 of 134   Next >>   [2,004 comments found]