marta

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Cafe Au Lait

Cafe Au Lait > Marta's Comments

Marta's Comments

Dear T! Thrilled for you and Laura!
Comment on A Miracle - Jan 1, 2021 6:18 AM ()
You are so right. While holiday TV programming does offer some specials that are real treats, with few exceptions the day-to-day news leaves us with fill-ins and stringers. I mostly retreat to online streaming these days.
Comment on Holiday Blues (Not What You Think) - Dec 29, 2020 3:32 AM ()
So pleased that Tula's spurs have a home with you! One of my first cousins is working on my paternal family's website. From time to time she finds and posts wonderful old B&W photos of my Dad when he was a youngster, circa 1920. It is beyond delightful.
Comment on Spurs and Memories - Dec 29, 2020 3:22 AM ()
Happy Christmas Best Wishes, Laura, to you and dear Mr. Troutbend! My thoughts are floating away to what must be the wonderful yummy smells filling your kitchen. God Bless The Pies!!
Comment on Merry Christmas to You! - Dec 24, 2020 7:08 AM ()
Comment on Health Alert on Fredo - Dec 19, 2020 6:28 PM ()
I vote for a pet sitter to walk Jose and lots of food rewards for each bit of cooperation and every little step of progress.
Comment on My Sweet Jose is Dishing Out Punishment - Dec 19, 2020 6:15 PM ()
Oh, the JOY and FUN of discovering your recipes! Thank you — and Happy Thanksgiving across the miles!
Comment on Warmest Thanksgiving Wishes to All - Nov 25, 2020 8:02 PM ()
Surrounding you with armfuls of Thanksgiving Blessings! Best Wishes to Ted and you, dear Jeri! Stay safe in these crazy Covid days. I have a lovely little holiday feast planned for myself.

Today, the Sunday of Thanksgiving Week begins my holidays, which end on Epiphany. A big Zoom visit with all my family cousins and loved ones from across the US is this evening, as will be a treat. For most of my holiday season, I will be home along with my dear darling old kitty, and other than a few masked grocery outings, won't physically be near anyone. Covid is raging here in Ohio, so I will content myself with meeting and connecting via Zoom gatherings, social media, texts, and phone calls. Since late February, when I got Covid, I feel very much like I've been on an extended retreat or sabbatical. Recovery from Covid took a long ten weeks, and I have no wish to get reinfected. So onward I go! I shall continue fill my hours with as much joy and grace as I can muster.
Comment on "May You Live in Interesting Times". - Nov 22, 2020 11:03 AM ()
My condo association provides broadband cable TV as part of our monthly association dues. It's okay, it's there when I need it, no problems, but I confess I haven't watched TV in months in a boycott of all political advertising. Now I find I prefer the huge amount of streaming programs on my computer through my broadband wifi. I'm looking into Apple TV, but may only get streaming movies from them. Of course, I live alone and only have to satisfy myself. My cat only wants to watch bird videos on YouTube.
Comment on Life Goes On - Nov 13, 2020 6:29 AM ()
Nice!
Comment on Adelaide South Australia - Nov 13, 2020 6:09 AM ()
Hi, Kevin!
Comment on G'day - Nov 2, 2020 8:11 AM ()
I, too, would love to hear you play, especially a piece that you dearly love. Do you have a piece that you adore to play and/or to listen to?
Comment on My Musical Past and Such - Nov 1, 2020 2:19 AM ()
You all are in my thoughts and hopes every day. Take best care!
Comment on Pictures of the Fire - Oct 31, 2020 5:01 AM ()
My brother has our Dad's slide collection. Time for my sibs and I to start scanning!
Comment on Old Slides - Oct 13, 2020 9:07 PM ()
Just listened to Alma's performance of the Mozart piano concerto K. 246! What a delight! I then subscribed to her YouTube channel. Such a vibrant talent! Listen to the concerto at this link:
Comment on A Musical Phenom - Sept 21, 2020 5:37 PM ()

Page 1 of 385   Next >>   [5,771 comments found]