marta

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Cafe Au Lait

Cafe Au Lait > Marta's Comments

Marta's Comments

Love your remembrances and listening to the lyric of your life!
Comment on Early Years - Mar 29, 2020 11:19 PM ()
Since I became disabled after a head-on car crash in 2005, I no longer drive. I have depended on grocery delivery services (Shipt, Instacart) for a number of years now. My habit has been to get a month's supply of food and supplies in one delivery. I now may have to split up my order into multiple deliveries, and hope not too many. I will probably have to search for what I need in multiple stores that offer curbside pick-up, and I am so grateful for a dear friend who would take me to get things. It will be a new shopping world for months to come.
Comment on Domains and Panic Buying - Mar 28, 2020 6:05 PM ()
Your snowy river views belong on a Christmas card. Spring hasn't sprung in Northwest Ohio either, but at least snow or flurries haven't fallen in the past couple weeks, so I'm hoping winter is on its last legs.
Comment on Not Spring Yet - Mar 27, 2020 10:11 PM ()
Group Happy Birthday HUG for you, Jeri!!
Comment on Happy Birthday, Jeri - Mar 27, 2020 7:57 AM ()
Happy Birthday, dear Jeri! Celebrating YOU!!!
Comment on Ninety One! How Did I Ever Get This Old? - Mar 27, 2020 7:50 AM ()
My heart and memory are populated with so many people, now in spirit, some I knew well, some in precious passing moments, who touched my life with so many gifts. I celebrate them all.
Comment on Those Who Have Passed - Mar 22, 2020 1:54 PM ()
Thank you for sharing this, dear T. Interestingly, I too was drifting on a swell of memories and nostalgia today, going back some 50 years to my college days. My heart was once again filled with dearest friends and adventures, bright joys and laughter -- so vivid, precious, and warming, like a flood of sunbeams. I think I know how you feel....
Comment on The Glorious 1950s - Mar 19, 2020 2:49 PM ()
Bravo to Ed!!!
Comment on Cooking, Gah, and a New Client - Mar 14, 2020 1:54 PM ()
A perfect and sadly tragic description of the ongoing human condition, certainly in the Middle East, but also around the world. How endlessly prone as a species homo sapiens are to worship power and hate and kill the "Other." Is that our homo sapiens species survived to begin with? And yet, the simple decision by each one of us humans each day to constantly choose to live a life of empathy, kindness, mutual consideration, and caring understanding is, to me, the only gateway to the heaven of peace we all seek.
Comment on God and His Wars - Mar 4, 2020 4:00 PM ()
Delighted to hear your jonquils are blooming now! All our snow in NW Ohio is gone, thanks to yesterday's daylong rain. I am so eager for the temps to get over 50° and the sun to shine so I can get out and look for crocuses and see my first spring sighting of returning robins.
Comment on Excerpt from a Boring Life - Mar 2, 2020 11:45 AM ()
Happy Birthday smiles and blessings flying to Ted! I love hearing that your jonquils are poking up and spring growth in the garden is budding. What a delight! Here in NW Ohio temps are still too cold, but winter has generally been kind to us, so I am eager for an early spring. May your lilac bush rebound....
Comment on Time on My Hands - Feb 17, 2020 5:47 AM ()
So grateful for hospice at times like this....
Holding you all in Light
and surrounding you with caring support
as you live with such deepening heartache.
(((())))
Comment on Shut Down - Feb 6, 2020 4:41 AM ()
Surrounding you in caring supportive affection, dear T.
Comment on Brain Dead City - Feb 3, 2020 3:26 AM ()
Times together like this become very precious memories!
Comment on Christmas with the Family - Dec 28, 2019 9:30 PM ()
Sending you a BIG HO-HO-HO HUG, dear Jeri! One step at a time.... You'll get there, my friend!
Comment on When Three Cups of Coffee is Not Enough. - Dec 20, 2019 3:26 PM ()

Page 1 of 381   Next >>   [5,715 comments found]