AJ Coutu

Profile

Username:
lunarhunk
Name:
AJ Coutu
Location:
Providence, RI
Birthday:
03/22
Status:
Married

Stats

Post Reads:
191,812
Posts:
995
Last Online:
> 30 days ago
View All »

My Friends

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Subscribe

World Of Ares

Computing & Technology > Blogging > Starting up at MyBloggers.com
 

Starting up at MyBloggers.com



OK ... enough of you have asked me to do it. You know me and my complete resistance to change. I know that a lot of you left Blogster for various reasons. I can't say that I disagree with any of them because they all were valid ones. Somehow, I seemed to avoid most of them. I am not sure why, but as a result I really wasn't incovenienced.

I had also built up a huge cache of entries on my blog so I did not want to leave them all behind. I also don't have enough time to go back and copy them all over here.

I have to say that I have missed a lot of you, which was why I started subscribing (once I figured out how, which was surprisingly difficult for me. Thanks MARTIN!) to your blogs here. Most of you don't want to come and read my blog there so I am goign to try and duplicate the blogs here on mybloggers. I miss hearing from some of you guys!

posted on Mar 16, 2008 10:54 AM ()

Comments:

Knew you'd come over at some point
comment by turftoe331 on Mar 17, 2008 11:27 AM ()
welcome my friend!
comment by itsjustme on Mar 17, 2008 1:32 AM ()
You are loved my friends.
comment by fredo on Mar 16, 2008 2:37 PM ()
Oh!AJ look at all the fans that you have.You are loved.
You know that we love ya and glad that you came over to
visit us.Yes,they miss you and now they are happy to post a
few.I know that this guy missed you a lot.
Thanks AJ.You can still keep the other and I know this is a lot
of work but you are young and strong and can handle it.
As for me was too much,How you and Ray doing there?
comment by fredo on Mar 16, 2008 2:03 PM ()
Awww...I missed visiting you, too.
comment by janetk on Mar 16, 2008 1:26 PM ()
Picture me doing a happy dance.
comment by janetk on Mar 16, 2008 1:15 PM ()
Good to see another ex-blogster... I too suffer the quandary about what to do with the old posts over there... it's too time-consuming to deal with so I've just put it off...
comment by looserobes on Mar 16, 2008 11:36 AM ()
Hurray!!! AJ is here!!!!
'I won't give up Blogster because of some of the people there, ' I feel the same way but now there is one less I have to worry about--now have to concentrate on getting Donna here.
Plus it means less shifting back and forth, not having to comment on 2 sites, etc.
Since many of us are posting the same blogs at both sites I can automatically delete all notifications over there which cuts my e-mail in half.
Now I have to go and subscribe to you!!!
comment by greatmartin on Mar 16, 2008 11:25 AM ()
Welcome!
comment by greeneyedgemini on Mar 16, 2008 11:10 AM ()
I hope things go well for you here....welcome!
comment by eddie on Mar 16, 2008 11:07 AM ()
Welcome aboard! You may find that you like it so much here that you don't want to go back either!
comment by jjoohhnn on Mar 16, 2008 11:06 AM ()
Same reason I started over here--so many of my friends had moved. (I'm Southwesterngrad on Blogster) I am trying to maintain both right now. I never had that many problems with Blogster; but I missed my friends.
comment by redimpala on Mar 16, 2008 11:04 AM ()

Comment on this article   


995 articles found   [ Next Article ]  [ First ]  [ Last ]