Jeremy

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

My Little Place On The Web

My Little Place On The Web > Jerms's Comments

Jerms's Comments

What an exciting adventure you live everyday!! Love the pictures.
Comment on The 2021 Bear - Sept 12, 2021 12:39 PM ()
Comment on Have a Cuppa - Aug 23, 2021 6:10 PM ()
Go for the walk while you can!
Comment on Fred, Grace and Henri - Aug 17, 2021 10:12 AM ()
A pick up truck ran into one of the larger poles/lines on 10th just west of Midwest Boulevard. I just happened to be going east on 10th at about Air Depot when it hit. A big green light in the sky and then BOOM all power disappeared. They say it wiped out a huge chunk of our fair city. I went on down there and saw the truck in a blaze of fire. The ambulance raced away West on 10th without heading to MWC hospital, but I'm sure they were only carrying a cadaver. I don't see how anyone could have survived.
Comment on Disasters and Blessings. - Aug 8, 2021 12:35 PM ()
Very funny! Love it.
Comment on Synchronized Diving - July 27, 2021 6:26 AM ()
Sounds good! Tell me more about the squash bug life cycle. I didn't know there was hope for more squash after those things got started. They were not put off by Sevin dust at all and I didn't like using that on our food anyway. Been a while since I've done a garden around here.
Comment on Summer Squash Casserole - July 26, 2021 10:18 AM ()
My grandmother quilted and a couple of her daughters do, but I think they are the last of the line. I wonder if I could get some of my daughters interested soon? Hmmm....
We remember you and your lovely property fondly. So glad we've stayed in touch. Be well.
Comment on Sunshine and Shadow - June 6, 2021 11:46 AM ()
Get away! It's very healthy for the mind and soul. We enjoyed a few days in San Antonio recently and did practically nothing the whole time. The kids would live in the water if we would allow it, so lots of poolside time was enjoyed by all.
Comment on Dullsville - June 6, 2021 11:44 AM ()
Beautiful!!
Comment on Hummingbirds in the Snow - May 11, 2021 11:32 AM ()
Whoa! The caloric content alone is eye-popping!
Comment on Smartfood Krispy Kreme Popcorn - May 3, 2021 7:24 PM ()
It was good to see you yesterday! You look great.
Comment on Planting Fever - Apr 1, 2021 8:00 PM ()
Happy Birthday, Jeri! We love you!
Comment on Happy Birthday to Jeri - Mar 28, 2021 6:36 AM ()
Happy Birthday!!
Comment on Happy Un-birthday to Great Martin! - Mar 13, 2021 4:40 PM ()
Wow! Here in Oklahoma we got more snow and more cold than we've had in years. Someone said we've broken a 120 year record for cold. Busted pipes EVERYWHERE! Very few were prepared for what has happened.

I hope your drought recedes. That always feels like such a curse.
Comment on Spring is Coming - Feb 19, 2021 7:33 PM ()
Oh yes! She's an amazing cook, but don't let Jeri kid you. She's an outstanding cook, as well. My family and I have had the distinct privilege of dining with them both!

The bean soup sounds very good. I'm a lover of all things legume and I agree with Jeri, the more the merrier!
Comment on Wet and Raining in Oklahoma City - Jan 25, 2021 9:00 AM ()

Page 1 of 92   Next >>   [1,380 comments found]