Jeremy

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

My Little Place On The Web

My Little Place On The Web > Jerms's Comments

Jerms's Comments

Very funny! Love it.
Comment on Synchronized Diving - July 27, 2021 6:26 AM ()
Sounds good! Tell me more about the squash bug life cycle. I didn't know there was hope for more squash after those things got started. They were not put off by Sevin dust at all and I didn't like using that on our food anyway. Been a while since I've done a garden around here.
Comment on Summer Squash Casserole - July 26, 2021 10:18 AM ()
My grandmother quilted and a couple of her daughters do, but I think they are the last of the line. I wonder if I could get some of my daughters interested soon? Hmmm....
We remember you and your lovely property fondly. So glad we've stayed in touch. Be well.
Comment on Sunshine and Shadow - June 6, 2021 11:46 AM ()
Get away! It's very healthy for the mind and soul. We enjoyed a few days in San Antonio recently and did practically nothing the whole time. The kids would live in the water if we would allow it, so lots of poolside time was enjoyed by all.
Comment on Dullsville - June 6, 2021 11:44 AM ()
Beautiful!!
Comment on Hummingbirds in the Snow - May 11, 2021 11:32 AM ()
Whoa! The caloric content alone is eye-popping!
Comment on Smartfood Krispy Kreme Popcorn - May 3, 2021 7:24 PM ()
It was good to see you yesterday! You look great.
Comment on Planting Fever - Apr 1, 2021 8:00 PM ()
Happy Birthday, Jeri! We love you!
Comment on Happy Birthday to Jeri - Mar 28, 2021 6:36 AM ()
Happy Birthday!!
Comment on Happy Un-birthday to Great Martin! - Mar 13, 2021 4:40 PM ()
Wow! Here in Oklahoma we got more snow and more cold than we've had in years. Someone said we've broken a 120 year record for cold. Busted pipes EVERYWHERE! Very few were prepared for what has happened.

I hope your drought recedes. That always feels like such a curse.
Comment on Spring is Coming - Feb 19, 2021 7:33 PM ()
Oh yes! She's an amazing cook, but don't let Jeri kid you. She's an outstanding cook, as well. My family and I have had the distinct privilege of dining with them both!

The bean soup sounds very good. I'm a lover of all things legume and I agree with Jeri, the more the merrier!
Comment on Wet and Raining in Oklahoma City - Jan 25, 2021 9:00 AM ()
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Comment on January 2021 Life on the River - Jan 23, 2021 7:49 PM ()
Have a Merry Christmas!
I loved "I've been married to this man for 42 years, and still learning things about him, but some of it is because he's changed his mind about things." That sounds like us!
We made 95 tamales last night and a chocolate cake from scratch!
Comment on Merry Christmas to You! - Dec 25, 2020 9:59 AM ()
My avocado plant is doing swimmingly! I'm so please. This never goes well and now it is.
Comment on It's Magic!!! - Nov 24, 2020 9:25 AM ()
What detailed and delicious memories!! I wish I could remember things like that. Truly, my very favorite time of the year.
My poor uncivilized children will have to refrain from the black olive trick.
Comment on Thanksgiving Dinner - Nov 18, 2020 6:05 AM ()

Page 1 of 92   Next >>   [1,376 comments found]