John

13 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

I don't search for the unknown all that often. Sometimes I just need to convert a temperature of mileage or something. I depend on AVAST to keep me from getting screwed.
Comment on Google Stuff - Oct 22, 2019 11:36 AM ()
####! I meant to say DOES count for something!
Comment on I Love Being an Octogenarian Leap Year Baby! - Oct 21, 2019 11:15 AM ()
I love being alive but anything more than that is useless babble. As for 21 in your case: I suppose that doesn't count for something special!
Comment on I Love Being an Octogenarian Leap Year Baby! - Oct 20, 2019 1:52 PM ()
Comment on A Whopper of a Tale - Oct 20, 2019 1:48 PM ()
Usually any new food I see is on the clearance rack at Walmart so I pass on it. What does vanilla extract do for coffee? Let me ask it another way: Donna uses flavored or 1/1 & 1/2 with Stivia. Would she want to ray vanilla extract?
Comment on New Foods, New Tastses - Oct 17, 2019 4:54 PM ()
What's up? That link takes me to my post page. But welcome back anyway!
Comment on Wow 10 Yrs. Later - Oct 16, 2019 4:03 PM ()
You knew what winter was... once.... a long time ago.... I think I need winter to make summer count for something.
Comment on 4 Seasons in Florida! - Oct 12, 2019 1:56 PM ()
If it was made a moon rock a guy could take an out-of-this-world wiz.
Comment on Wall Relief - Oct 7, 2019 4:12 PM ()
Comment on Mother Nature--welcome to October Part 3 - Oct 7, 2019 4:10 PM ()
You explain different colors in different pots the same as you explain different eye colors in the same family. But I think the explanation will wait for another time.
Comment on Mother Nature--welcome to October Part 3 - Oct 7, 2019 10:06 AM ()
I have never seen anything that would qualify as a very small riding mower. Forty-two inch is about as small as they get to my knowledge.

One question: How does an oil company go belly-up?
Comment on Happenings - Oct 5, 2019 3:00 PM ()
Not too expensive and it didn't suck, so not too bad.
Comment on Tequila Sunrise Restaurant Review - Oct 4, 2019 8:16 AM ()
You could replace the missing B and swap another half dozen letters that aren't missing. Then players would have some idea of what they're getting except one could be a Z and not a B.
Our killing frost is supposed to be tomorrow night and we don't have real fire danger although there is a burn ban from March until May.
Comment on Where the Time Goes - Oct 3, 2019 4:22 PM ()
Holy crap! That is hot for almost October!
I liked everything about my house although it's my first ranch. It's not possible to go to any side rooms from the kitchen without passing through the living room but that's no big deal. It doesn't have a dining room either but that never bothered my since the kitchen is so large. It has one of those little red lights by the basement door to show that the lights are on in the basement. So many things reminded my of childhood and the house is the same age as me. It even came with a robin's egg blue washing machine. The copper colored fridge and stove had to go and every room needed paint, but that was ok too.
Comment on Sometimes - Sept 29, 2019 4:39 PM ()
My Christmas cactus behaved last year and bloomed right on time. Nothing so far, so maybe it will be 2 for 2.
Comment on Christmas on September 25th - Sept 26, 2019 9:22 AM ()

Page 1 of 281   Next >>   [4,209 comments found]