John

1 day ago
9 days ago
12 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

By the time a man is 5eady to give up on a piece of clothing there isn't enough left of it to donate.
Comment on Addicted - Aug 21, 2019 11:15 AM ()
Unfortunately, we have no practical means of transportation around here at all. Even Uber isn't very popular for drivers last time I checked. So an invasion is far off. It would be legal to ride one of those handicapped scooters on the road, if we had a decent shoulder, but as it is, even that isn't safe. Maybe the new means of mobilization isn't something to complain about after all.
Comment on We Are Being Invaded! Are You? - Aug 20, 2019 10:46 AM ()
People my age are dumping their collections. Books is at the top of the list, followed by dinnerware and collectables.
Comment on Guilt and the Cat in the Hat - Aug 17, 2019 4:27 PM ()
Unfortunately, the smoke is most likely too dispersed by the time it reaches you to do your arthritis any good.
Comment on Fed Up - Aug 16, 2019 7:25 AM ()
Who will be least pissed if you wreck their vehicle? That should be the main variable in the decision making process.
Comment on Decisions! Decisions! Decisions! - July 28, 2019 4:43 PM ()
You can't cancel the contract at any time? Personally I'd be so pissed in that situation that I'd say something next time they came around. Maybe you have more self-control!
Comment on Air Conditioner Scam - July 27, 2019 4:23 PM ()
That's too bad. Trees and flowers make a neighborhood.
Comment on The New 'Uniform' Gateway Terrace Apartments - July 25, 2019 4:21 PM ()
You know what they say: the difference between most of us and the few in the locked ward is that they say out loud what we keep to ourselves. Hmmm... can't imagine what made me think of that. Enjoy your flowers, you work hard to keep them looking good!
Comment on Thoroughly Bitten - July 24, 2019 12:44 PM ()
There was a t-storm off to my southwest yesterday. I told Donna it sounded like fireworks where the next one is set off before the previous one dies out. Very strange. The neighborhood where I grew up has a heat index today of 116. Fortunately climate change is a hoax so this should be a one-time thing.
Comment on This is Weather? - July 20, 2019 3:16 PM ()
Dirty tables is a major turnoff. I don't mind waiting a few minutes or things like that but sticky, stained.... ugh... I'm outa there!
Comment on Vale Food Co Restaurant Review - July 20, 2019 3:13 PM ()
Heard about the boil water order on the national news. Naturally I already forgot why. But good luck with that. Better than no water at all.
Comment on Summer--fort Lauderdale--july 2019--part 2 - July 18, 2019 4:10 PM ()
Ah yes, I'd like my 30 year old body back, with my 66 year old smarts! Wow!
Comment on Stream of Consciousness - July 18, 2019 12:27 PM ()
No barking and no poop. Sounds like a pet rock.
Comment on Renting a House - July 16, 2019 4:19 PM ()
And they don't come out soggy?
Comment on New Foods and Peppers - July 16, 2019 11:12 AM ()
There are so many better ways that I prefer. Tonight I had drum sticks (free, I'd never by them) patted down with bread crumbs and baked/broiled in the toaster oven. I'm still not willing to pay good money for them but they are actually quite tasty and easy to eat with the crumbs.
Comment on New Foods and Peppers - July 15, 2019 4:07 PM ()

Page 1 of 279   Next >>   [4,177 comments found]