John

3 days ago
22 days ago
26 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

Oh I am so out of the loop when it comes to Internet, Domains have to be registered by the Internet gods or some self-appointed registry... I suppose it doesn't matter too much at my age.
Comment on Work Goofy Stuff - Apr 18, 2019 12:13 PM ()
Women are "funny" about what other women wear. A guy would say, "screw'em", but women... So, can you stand up to the fashion police?
Comment on Fashion Dilemma - Apr 15, 2019 11:15 AM ()
I'm serious! The peppers with the four humps on the bottom are female and best for eating raw--sweeter. The male has three humps and is best for cooking.
Comment on Peppers and Carrots -- a Healthy Snack? - Apr 8, 2019 11:50 AM ()
I hope you cooked a male pepper and are planing to eat a female in your salad. -
Comment on Peppers and Carrots -- a Healthy Snack? - Apr 8, 2019 11:18 AM ()
Sounds good! The last time I had a full rack at a steakhouse it was much too dry even tho it was only late afternoon.
Comment on Outback Restaurant Revisited - Apr 4, 2019 4:06 PM ()
Once you start feeling old you get older and older very fast. But it beats the alternative.
Comment on The Old Moth - Apr 3, 2019 12:00 PM ()
21 years and the best you can offer is carrot cake? Vegetables belong in salad, chocolate belongs in dessert.
Comment on Got to Get Crackin'--time Flies - Mar 30, 2019 3:41 PM ()
Welcome back Mrs. Maisel.
Comment on Hi. I AM Back ... - Mar 26, 2019 10:52 AM ()
Neighborhood places are always the best out of necessity. I belong to a pair of groups on fb dedicated to Middle Village--where I grew up in Queens, and Carlo's Pizzeria is still alive and well.
Comment on Big Louie's Restaurant -- Review Again - Mar 22, 2019 12:08 PM ()
Good grief, time does fly! Donna wants chickens or ducks which mean, I do the work and she watches them form the window or something. I'm not getting involved in either. I have enough to do keeping up with the garden. Hopefully I'll be in better shape this year. Last summer was hell with torn meniscus. It's an "internal" sort of pain like pancreatitis. Enough to make one suicidal. Can't walk, can't sleep--find a position and 15 seconds later the pain starts again. But anyway, I don't want to discourage you from getting ole. The alternative sucks!
Comment on Ticks - Mar 21, 2019 10:51 AM ()
Donna complains that I have too many appointments (she's the driver) when she should be the one seeing docs, but she has tests and then skips the follow-ups for treatment. I'm still trying to get my legs in shape for summer and so far, I am in better shape than last year. From April on last summer I missed most of it, unable to do much. Happy Solstices!
Comment on Doctors and More Doctors. - Mar 21, 2019 10:46 AM ()
It's just not the same after ya quit drinking.
Comment on St. Patrick's Day Greetings - Mar 17, 2019 1:03 PM ()
Facebook is acting funny today so your issue may not be "real". I can only find 2 accounts that might be your clone. A third one looks like it was once used by you before you created a new account. A clone isn't the same as being hacked so you're probably fine.
Comment on Help!!! - Mar 13, 2019 5:02 PM ()
I was thinking about dong a blog on yesterday's API but now I'm having second thoughts. All this medical stuff gets depressing.
Comment on Medical Quagmire - Mar 13, 2019 12:25 PM ()
Looks like we will dodge a heavy March snow storm, so I'm happy. Can't wasit to get started on outside stuff. My legs are in much better shape after they cost me most of last summer. I have an API tomorrow so maybe I'll get to the root of my problem. Hang in for a few more days, spring is coming!
Comment on Winter Clings On - Mar 11, 2019 1:01 PM ()

Page 1 of 275   Next >>   [4,125 comments found]