John

7 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

I'd be surprised if the antenna stations down there hadn't went digital, but that all that comes to mind. They made the switch years ago around here. If fb has a News Around Fort Lauderdale or something like that, you can ask if anyone else is having the problem. Maybe call a TV station or two. Good luck!
Comment on I Hate Technology!!! - Sept 25, 2022 4:03 PM ()
I have dealt with third-parties and haven't had a problem (yet). I also been invited to participate in the rating scam: you buy the item, and the return the money in return for a five-star rating and review. So just because a product of seller has good reviews doesn't mean that the product is legit.
Comment on Amazon - Sept 25, 2022 9:07 AM ()
That's a different kind of story! TY
Comment on Here I AM Again Still Going - Sept 10, 2022 7:58 AM ()
I guess the one downside of living in the country is that we didn't have all of these food options available. I get email from uber eats with a 30 dollar credit but, of course, we don't have that here either. I spent 19 and change for Chinese takeout last week, but I'm ready to do it again today if we go out. Gotta spend money on something.
Comment on "Snack Time" - Sept 7, 2022 5:31 AM ()
It's so much easier to post a few sentences on fb than it is to blog.
Comment on Six Years On. Who Blogs Anymore? - Aug 19, 2022 4:20 PM ()
Comment on Who is Old???? Not Me!!! - Aug 15, 2022 7:28 PM ()
When do I get to do it?
Comment on Who is Old???? Not Me!!! - Aug 15, 2022 4:20 PM ()
Geezers just love to complain. Well, some of them, at least.
Comment on Who is Old???? Not Me!!! - Aug 15, 2022 1:06 PM ()
You don't sound as disappointed with life as you did in your last post!
Comment on The Ninth Decade - Aug 5, 2022 4:16 PM ()
Not to put a damper on the food, but what causes the pain in your calves? Long story short, the knee surgeon thinks I may have a vascular problem. I tend to agree with him based on what happens in the middle of the night.
Comment on Going to the Mall - July 30, 2022 3:41 PM ()
I didn't have what most would call an exciting social life before the pandemic, but I'm back to normal. Even Donna doesn't get bent outa shape about wearing a mask although she says she'd prefer if we did. We are both eligible for a second booster but my plan is still to wait until fall. I heard some facts about the oral med this morning that makes me feel a bit less like using it as a cure if I get the virus so I'll probably do a bit more to avoid it now, but I refuse to live a fear-based life. Been there, done that, and never again. Your heat is usually worse than our heat and we've hit 90 too many times already. Normal is 6 days and I think we already have 4.
Comment on Will We Ever Live Normal Lives Again. - July 22, 2022 4:23 PM ()
It would have looked bigger with meat hanging out of the bread!
Comment on AM I Just a Grumpy Old Man Or ????????????? - July 10, 2022 1:36 PM ()
I guess you'll find out next week when it comes time to make a decision. I remember the bars on 8th Avenue that used to make sandwiches like that. Never did figure it out. How difficult could hit have been to spread out the meat just a bit?
Comment on AM I Just a Grumpy Old Man Or ????????????? - July 9, 2022 6:31 PM ()
I wish I would have taken a few pics at the place we stopped at the othe4r day. It's on the way home from the local "city" and we talk about stopping every time we pass. So since it was 4:30 and I didn't want to cook when we got home we went in. I'll spare you the details, but the only good thing I could say when Google asked for my review the next day is that the staff were all wonderful. The owner saw the review the next day and offered to refund my 35 bucks. But we ate the food and I took the fries home and put them in the air fryer the next day so I can't accept a refund.
Comment on Rossini Bar & Grill Review Fort Lauderdale - June 18, 2022 7:07 PM ()
The high temp here tomorrow will be 54! C'mon up!
Comment on Peppers, Geraniums, Yellow Plants & a Full Moon! - June 17, 2022 4:03 PM ()

Page 1 of 305   Next >>   [4,565 comments found]