John

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

If you don't mind me asking, why do you use a weighted blanket? Apparently there are uses that I'm unfamiliar with.
Comment on Road Blocks and Impediments - Jan 23, 2020 4:22 PM ()
Comment on If You See Me ... - Jan 22, 2020 2:00 PM ()
The gun nuts were apparently well behaved. This is a good thing I suppose, but the story will be something to the effect of 22 thousand gun totin' law-abiding citizens and only 1 arrest. If Obama had taken there guns like they thought he would this wouldn't be an issue.
Comment on I Remembered! - Jan 20, 2020 4:28 PM ()
The recipe for the clam chowder comes from New England: not the clams. And so it goes w1th many items on the list. Is the weed you've no doubt been smoking really weed? Or is it hemp laced with a PCP? Who really knows?
Comment on Where Does the Food We Eat Really Come From? - Jan 18, 2020 10:43 AM ()
I've heard that there are DNA kits for dogs but I doubt that it's important enough for you to consider. As for clutter: maybe somebody could talk to Donna about attachment to things. It don't think it works to say "somebody will have to clean up this mess when you die". But left alone, the hoard only gets bigger. I'll never hear the end of it when/if she sees this comment, but there's really no other way for me to come to terms with it. Cleaning it up myself is out of the questions. I wouldn't survive the aftermath.
Comment on Gratitude - Jan 5, 2020 6:25 AM ()
You need to ponder the photo I posted on fb about the aliens who are watching our planet.
Comment on Now You Know One! - Jan 3, 2020 7:23 AM ()
Comment on A Pet for All Seasons - Jan 3, 2020 7:21 AM ()
I hope you're not serious!
Flashes of light can also indicate glaucoma which requires an immediate appointment with the ophthalmologist. Floaters may or may not be serious. They are common after eye surgery but go away eventually. Personally I'd want to know the cause other than ageing.
Comment on Ahoy There - Dec 31, 2019 11:40 AM ()
Just wait until you get your grubby mits on an air fryer. You'll wonder how you lived so long without it. Maybe bacon isn't an issue for you, but the air fryer cooks it without any mess and the pure white grease can be saved for cooking without those annoying black bits. I just cooked a spirialized potato in 10 minutes to go with my sausage and eggs (onion, mushrooms and garlic too, of course). It can cook a small whole chicken in 35 minutes without heating up the kitchen. The only thing it hasn't done well for me is.... chicken wings. LOL That should be the most popular use, but not for me.
Comment on My Holiday Gift That I Got---for Myself! - Dec 30, 2019 10:18 AM ()
Oh hell, they could fit a pastrami and reuben in one USPS envelope for $7.95.
Comment on New York Marina Deli--ft. Lauderdale Restaurant - Dec 26, 2019 6:44 PM ()
Maybe I can call for takeout! Do they deliver?
Comment on New York Marina Deli--ft. Lauderdale Restaurant - Dec 26, 2019 6:15 PM ()
Something needs to be done about that "dirty old man" phrase. If yer not dead, you grope. If yer hands are clean it's not dirty!
Comment on Craze Anatomy - Dec 25, 2019 1:35 PM ()
You didn't say this post was about this crap. My opinion only, of course.
Comment on "Bombshell" - Dec 25, 2019 12:19 PM ()
My mother died at 11:45 the night before Mother's day, but as a special day that doesn't compare to Christmas. We went to visit the grandbrats yesterday and it was pleasant. Actually almost fun. Everybody was well behaved. Today is turkey dinner although company isn't coming due to a sore throat. Their choice, but good for Donna since her doc appointment when she would have gotten a flu shot was cancelled a few weeks ago. Enjoy!
Comment on Underlying Sadness - Dec 25, 2019 12:17 PM ()
I never thought of Amazing Grace as Christmas related either although Laura might have an explanation. But lamb! Lamb is the highlight of this post. I used to have it occasionally when somebody else was buying. Every now and then I can find a should chop with a reduced sticker on it, but my lamb affair is over for the most part. I saw a small rack the other day for $25 and change. Wouldn't buy that even if it was *my* birthday.
Comment on More Random Thoughts - Dec 23, 2019 9:49 AM ()

Page 1 of 285   Next >>   [4,265 comments found]