John

25 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

We could end up with those South American problems if the likes of the Orange Traitor every gets elected, but it least we're safe for a few years now.
While it's true that black lives matter it's also true that not everyone assaulted by the police are black. There are thousands of videos available but nothing gets made of it. And the people4 who don't know of these videos believe in supporting the "justice" system. There was a stupid local ceremony where cops patted themselves on the back for five years of service and ten years of service etc. The video was on fb and I asked in the comments if Covid doctors and nurses get this kind of celebration also, but nobody would touch my question.
Comment on Trouble in Different Places - May 10, 2021 10:29 AM ()
So if a guy has to eat this crap because it's the only thing in the freezer we have to eat two boxes? Although I guess I could live with the steak.
Comment on Hungry? - May 10, 2021 10:21 AM ()
I used to put a few mothball on the travel trailer and never had a mouse problem It's parked maybe 15 feet from an unmowed pasture so I have to give the balls at least some credit.
Donna and I both had Moderna. I had chills the second afternoon and evening and she had a bump on her arm at the injection site, but that was it. We're both more than two weeks past the second dose now. There's a local blood drive on Thursday but i can't make an appointment since I don't know what time I can get there. But I'll stop in on my way home as a walk-in and see how busy they are. I want to know for sure that I have Covid antibodies!
Comment on Unevents - May 4, 2021 9:10 AM ()
You old ####### have so many medical problems. Except for arthritis, diabetes, glaucoma skipping heartbeats, obesity, sleep apnea, and BPH I'm as healthy as a moose!
Comment on I Hate Doctors!! - May 4, 2021 9:03 AM ()
Well, they changed the forecast again: 76 (instead of 78) on Wednesday.
Comment on Spring Stuff - Apr 25, 2021 11:03 AM ()
You aren't going to appreciate this comment, but when the common denominator is one's self, that's the first place to look for the issue. I'll go out on a limb with virtually no information and suggest that maybe others think they are having a conversation but you're hearing a challenge. Your reply here will tell a big part of the story.
Comment on F*** You! - Apr 25, 2021 8:19 AM ()
I looked on YouTube for instructions for growing weed indoors. I figured if they call it "weed" it probably grows like one. But noooooooo it's more of an investment than I care to make at my age. I think each person is allowed three plants, but I can't imagine most people reaching their quote. I will check on growing sprouts tho. Donna likes them in salad but they're hard to come by. Sounds easy from your description. You're not all that far from me so we have the same weather. But that will change big time by Thursday!
Comment on Spring Stuff - Apr 25, 2021 8:13 AM ()
Somebody made a nest in a lilac bush at shoulder height a few years ago, so I set up the camera. She'd bring food to the hatchlings and all you see is three huge mouths wide open. But when the time came a few days later, she stopped bringing food. Just plain refused to feed them and they got the idea. I don't know if she taught them how to look for food of if they just know what to look for. But in no time they had all moved on.
Comment on Some Random Happenings - Apr 17, 2021 4:13 PM ()
Yup, you can probably count us on a small number of body parts, but we're here.
Comment on Back in Time - Apr 15, 2021 8:25 AM ()
It's winter all over again here. Three inches of snow tomorrow with a high in the upper 20s on Friday. We have all sorts of greenery popping up but it's way too soon to think about planting here. Sounds like your plants are close enough to the house to be protected. Can you put a sheet over them too?
Comment on Planting Fever - Mar 31, 2021 4:14 PM ()
Donna and I had a hell of a time getting consecutive appointments but we finally did it at a pharmacy 20 miles up the road. We got the first dose two weeks ago and it was a beautiful drive on a spring morning. The system scheduled the second dose at the same time it scheduled the first. We had to wait and extra week until 60=64-year olds were eligible. Starting today anybody over 30 can get it and next week everyone over 16. Hopefully the masses will get onboard before a variant puts us all beck to square one.
Comment on Dead Snake, Covid Shots - It's All Fun - Mar 30, 2021 4:16 PM ()
I guess it's just me but that sounds about as interesting as watching paint dry.
Comment on Dr. Zaius - Mar 27, 2021 12:29 PM ()
Comment on Happy Birthday to Jeri - Mar 27, 2021 12:27 PM ()
No social media, huh?
Comment on Unknowns - Mar 24, 2021 12:55 PM ()
Sounds like you're doing great!
Comment on Laura's Visit - Mar 22, 2021 4:14 PM ()

Page 1 of 298   Next >>   [4,458 comments found]