John

25 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Men Are From Mars....

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

I wish I would have taken a few pics at the place we stopped at the othe4r day. It's on the way home from the local "city" and we talk about stopping every time we pass. So since it was 4:30 and I didn't want to cook when we got home we went in. I'll spare you the details, but the only good thing I could say when Google asked for my review the next day is that the staff were all wonderful. The owner saw the review the next day and offered to refund my 35 bucks. But we ate the food and I took the fries home and put them in the air fryer the next day so I can't accept a refund.
Comment on Rossini Bar & Grill Review Fort Lauderdale - June 18, 2022 7:07 PM ()
The high temp here tomorrow will be 54! C'mon up!
Comment on Peppers, Geraniums, Yellow Plants & a Full Moon! - June 17, 2022 4:03 PM ()
Oh, and what is a stand up mower? Is that like walk-behind instead of riding?
Comment on Heat!!! - June 15, 2022 4:19 PM ()
Looks like the heat took a dive after it hit Jon in Ohio. it was 91 here today, but not that humid, I guess. Spent an hour with a dental hygienist in a non-air conditioned cubical and survived. Donna doesn't like waiting rooms (just as well without ac) so she stayed in the car and went to a near by park. Looks like I should blog. Any chance somebody would take you to that event if you asked? Let me put it another way. I think somebody would pick you up if you said you want to go. At least people around here are like that. People post on our local fb page and somebody usually comes through for them..
Comment on Heat!!! - June 15, 2022 4:18 PM ()
Sounds more like Lucy in the Sky than tunnel in the sky.
Comment on Sky Tunnel - June 10, 2022 4:31 PM ()
I used to have a friend when I lived on the other side of the mountains. She make me tray of beautifully symmetrically lined up rows of stuffed cabbage or lasagna. I found her on facebook, but she started calling me an asshold ever since she found out that I knew her sister (in a biblical sense). So I don't have the nerve to friend her.
As for Aetna: I signed up in January because you have/had it. Now this!
Comment on Lasagna, an Alarm & a Flower - May 19, 2022 11:11 AM ()
WSKG Public radio covers that area as well as where I am. I stream it on Alexa from my Tuneln every morning. They get the feed from NPR as well as local coverage. It's one way to get a balanced view of the world.
Comment on Looks Different Than I Remember ... - May 11, 2022 8:26 AM ()
My brain is usually at peace. As a great man once said, "a man's got to know his limitations." I know that there is nothing I can do about anything at 11pm so I let the thoughts float by and go to sleep. With significant practice, it only takes about two minutes now. Don't forget that even tho the mass shootings were Islam in New Zealand, they still had mass shootings. Just because we don't hear about most #### in the news doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Every generation has its issues and your kids will deal with theirs just as the boomeers dealt with our and Gen X or whatever you are dealt with yours.
Peace
Comment on Looks Different Than I Remember ... - May 10, 2022 6:51 PM ()
Geez, just thinking about the possibility is painful.
Comment on Just Don't Do It - May 4, 2022 5:13 AM ()
Those symptoms would say a lot for the vaccine if you actually had Covid. Do you know where you may have contracted it? Donna has brain-fog but we can't pin it on Covid. Too bad there isn't an after-the-fact test.
Comment on Rumors Do Get Started - May 1, 2022 2:04 PM ()
It was beginning to look like there wasn't going to be food! And cgts on the peppers!
Comment on A Week in April 2022 - Apr 22, 2022 8:56 AM ()
Comment on Tipico Cafe Fort Lauderdale Restaurant Review - Apr 14, 2022 6:21 PM ()
I know a few geezers who have used portable Os. The device is carried in a shoulder-type bag. I think it extracts the Os from the air. It makes a slight noise, but nothing really annoying.
Comment on Out of the Woodwork - Apr 12, 2022 12:41 PM ()
You don't have long covid, do you? So many symptoms have been added. Seems like anything slightly unusual can be a symptom.
Comment on Papier Mache Comes to Mind - Apr 12, 2022 12:38 PM ()
What kind of memory do you think I have for places I've only seen once on video? He hasn't been down there all that long, but he's shown some beaches in Miami and Miami Beach, public transit to Fort Lauderdale, streets/bards with many shops and eateries, just general walking tours. I know you live near water, but there seems to be so much of that around there that it doesn't pinpoint anything. They have minor draw bridges that are interesting, and boats moored along the street, but I don't remember the names of anything.
Comment on Miyako Buffet & Sushi Restaurant Review - Apr 3, 2022 8:19 AM ()

Page 1 of 304   Next >>   [4,552 comments found]