Jeri

3 days ago
4 days ago
11 days ago

Southwestern Woman

Southwestern Woman > Elderjane's Comments

Elderjane's Comments

The bear obviously knows what is inside and is out for the reward! I
would be more sympathetic to the bears if they didn't eat people and
inflict wounds on them as well as be so terribly destructive.
Comment on Wildlife - Oct 20, 2019 7:04 AM ()
Maybe these visits will revive our blog which I far prefer to face book.
Comment on Wow 10 Yrs. Later - Oct 18, 2019 3:09 AM ()
I believe I could take summer all year round but not the steaminess.
Comment on 4 Seasons in Florida! - Oct 13, 2019 2:36 AM ()
She was so young and had so much promise. Another life ended too soon.
Comment on An Exceptional Life - Oct 10, 2019 12:10 PM ()
Three cheers for peeing on the Berlin wall!!
Comment on Wall Relief - Oct 7, 2019 5:32 PM ()
I am trying. I have much the same issues as Jon Adams, if you are keeping up with him on face book. He arrived at his just ten years earlier than I did. I despise walking like an old lady.
Comment on Happenings - Oct 5, 2019 11:20 AM ()
remember when? Kristy was a single girl just wishing for retirement and not finding any good eligible men. then Ron appeared and he assured me
that she is the love of his life and now they have two beautiful kids! Sometimes life is rewarding. Love you bunches, Kristy. May you always be as happy as you are now!!
Comment on Happy Birthday Kristy! - Oct 4, 2019 2:07 AM ()
The fall colors are beautiful. I hate winter and it has just now started to get chilly. I wore a sweater yesterday comfortably in the morning. We got our flu shots and they itch like crazy. Love Jeri
Comment on Where the Time Goes - Oct 4, 2019 2:02 AM ()
I cannot be brutal enough to really clear things out. I am not very sentimental but I still have a lot of Bobby's clothes. He and ted were the same size and ted can't bring himself to wear them even though Bobby
had an expensive wardrobe.
Comment on Cleaning Out the Linen Closet - Sept 30, 2019 2:56 AM ()
Comment on On the Street Where I Live! - Sept 29, 2019 4:14 AM ()
Our animals seem to want to die alone. the death of Rex happened in our kitchen with a Vet and a vet tech to do the send off. we are all ready
dreading Jose's trip across the rainbow bridge, somehow he has touched
our hearts to the quick. I can't stand to see an animal suffer needlessly and I think rex was grateful. He could hardly walk and it broke my heart to see him try to walk out to go to the bathroom to please me.
Comment on People Are Not Dogs - Sept 28, 2019 3:42 PM ()
My friends are getting antenna tv again and saving a bundle. they say it is not quite as good as cable or satellite but so much cheaper! I would go that route if it were not for the auto shows that Ted love, I
doubt if I would get them.
Comment on Spectrum - Sept 28, 2019 3:34 PM ()
I tried to delete my comment and rewrite it so it made more sense. You just have to forgive me.
Comment on Conservatory - Sept 18, 2019 5:59 PM ()
Our MOA has some permanent Chihuly sculptures and they are a delight to
the eye. One feature is a hallway with a glass ceiling and sculptures on top of the ceiling. I have a friend who wants to do something similar in her entry. We also have a thing like the sun sculpture.
her entry. She has a lot of brilliant glass whe is going to use when she gets around to it.
Comment on Conservatory - Sept 18, 2019 5:55 PM ()
It is a nightmare that we will all have to face. I can't imagine life
without a computer and I don't like the lap tops either.
Comment on New Computer - Sept 16, 2019 6:47 AM ()

Page 1 of 751   Next >>   [11,261 comments found]