Jeri

1 hour ago
3 days ago
11 days ago

Southwestern Woman

Southwestern Woman > Elderjane's Comments

Elderjane's Comments

We go to church service tonight and that is the only thing we do that is different. I could cook something special but am not so inclined. I noticed that Aldi's has ham for 59 cents a pound. not interested.
Comment on Happy Easter - Apr 19, 2019 12:01 AM ()
What a bunch of losers. Our new Governor is an anti vaxer and has six children but of course he has a nanny for those six kids and a stay at home wife. He has fueled the anti abortion movement here. I noticed that we do not have a measles outbreak here yet.
Comment on Work Goofy Stuff - Apr 18, 2019 5:00 AM ()
I applaud the energy you and Jennifer displayed. She has an edge on you;wrangling kids is good training for every sort of physical activity.
Comment on Redbud Classic 2019 - Apr 9, 2019 5:07 AM ()
If I tried to knit you a cake, I would have to constantly unravel it.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Comment on Happy Birthday Dear Nittineedles - Mar 28, 2019 5:24 AM ()
The spinach salad is the old fashioned wilted spinach that I grew up on,
It is also good made with leaf lettuce but we prefer spinach.
try it...you will love it.
Comment on What's for Dinner - Mar 27, 2019 6:25 AM ()
I missed you too and find your post hilarious. So good to be reading your blogs again. You are a real sweetheart..keep them coming.
Comment on Hi. I AM Back ... - Mar 26, 2019 2:54 PM ()
Our late Rex had a tick borne virus which I suppose was Lyme disease and it stayed in his system long after he was well and had completed his medications. It is even scarier with children. Sorry about your pretty hen.
Comment on Ticks - Mar 23, 2019 4:30 AM ()
We were invited to a friends house for corned beef and cabbage. There was not nearly enough cabbage and way too much corned beef. It was very good and we had rhubarb cake for dessert. It was sheer heaven. The first sugar I have had in two weeks but the minute it was put in my hand, I could not let it go..
Comment on St. Patrick's Day Greetings - Mar 18, 2019 5:35 AM ()
Back in the day, we could rely on phones. Telegraphs and radio were utilized.
Comment on The Big Storm - Mar 16, 2019 6:06 AM ()
Let go of the beard but keep the mustache.
Comment on My Bi-annual Event! - Mar 15, 2019 1:33 AM ()
I admire your wisdom in selecting what to take. I have some of the h. acid and I will start taking it right now.
Comment on Medical Quagmire - Mar 13, 2019 8:01 AM ()
I got a threat about a student loan. Mine were paid off many years ago.
They are getting bolder because they are now leaving messages. I refuse to bank online even though it is inconvenient to go in person.
Comment on Scams by Phone, Email - Mar 12, 2019 1:50 AM ()
Mary, you are loved. You are a worthwhile person and do not let any one talk to you this way. Remove yourself from their presence. You are totally right about the treatment of animals. They are expensive. You have to be willing to spend the money if you have one. It is a question of responsibility. Do not indulge in negative self talk. Hang up on those kind of phone calls.
Comment on Bad Stitch! - Mar 6, 2019 11:03 AM ()
I am reminded of "Good is better than evil." when I read all these posts.
verbal threats are unnerving and particularly when you live alone. If we share what we have learned about these cons it helps us all. I am going to look into nomorobo like John suggested.
Comment on Various Stuff - Mar 4, 2019 5:49 AM ()
Hope the baby bears learned their avoidance lesson well.
Comment on Hello from Colorado - Mar 2, 2019 7:27 AM ()

Page 1 of 744   Next >>   [11,158 comments found]