Jeri

Not Interested

Photos:

4 days ago

Southwestern Woman

Southwestern Woman > Elderjane's Comments

Elderjane's Comments

That questioner was probably a grown up. I love books and always have read extensively since the first grade. I was about ten when I read
Farewell to Arms and didn't have the knowledge to know the hero was impotent. I kept thinking if they love each other what is stopping them. A ten year old can get in over her head with Hemingway.
Comment on Guilt and the Cat in the Hat - Aug 17, 2019 3:05 PM ()
Sad!! Are you our old JanetK. If so bring us up to date.
Comment on Fed Up - Aug 16, 2019 4:20 AM ()
Linda, (my daughter) complains that her daughter and husband do not know how to be poor. She says that they buy concert tickets and book hotel rooms and then borrow from her for rent and food. She is very unhappy about this but is caught in a trap. she can't let them be homeless and see their children be hungry. Did the Boomers do too much
for those children? They seem to expect to start out at the same level
as their parents and home ownership is not in their grasp.
Comment on Baby Boomer Financial Hi-jinks - Aug 15, 2019 7:50 AM ()
It would have been so easy to drug him and then rig the hanging. I think he was murdered by orders from on high.
Comment on Epstein - Did He Do It? - Aug 12, 2019 4:52 AM ()
I can't imagine a tourist mecca leaving public toilets out of their agenda. This is disgraceful.
Comment on Random Headlines - Aug 10, 2019 7:13 AM ()
I simply cannot imagine getting a gun and randomly shooting people with whom you have no history and no connection. The shooters did not appear to me to be underprivileged or deprived. Their hate was fueled by our
President and his nasty rhetoric at his rallies. How in hell can you want to kill people you don't even know.
Comment on Registrars & Mass Murder - Aug 5, 2019 4:16 PM ()
I have had cats that hate noise but he will probably become used to Ed's
choice of television. It is good that he is a young cat. Jose seems to want his own room...at least he loves my office for his naps.
Comment on Welcome Garfield - Aug 5, 2019 3:13 AM ()
You have to be on guard all the time. It is exhausting. They manage to get our ages and assume we are all senile and can be frightened into submission.
Comment on Air Conditioner Scam - July 27, 2019 2:31 AM ()
These guys should have gotten an electrician. Your shameful cord mess is about like the one behind my computer. My grand daughter who lacks one year being an engineer is the only one who can figure it out. Good luck
and I feel your pain.
Comment on The House Electric - July 26, 2019 5:22 AM ()
My goodness he has taken unfair advantage of you. Rental property can be an excellent income when it works like it is supposed to but sometimes one is left with horrible consequences.
Comment on Excitement at the Ranch - July 25, 2019 4:14 AM ()
Comment on Thoroughly Bitten - July 25, 2019 4:07 AM ()
I referred your problem to Eddie...hope he can help!!
Comment on G'day - July 21, 2019 7:30 AM ()
We could use some rain but the powers that be need to hold off on the hail. Teal stay in and be careful.
Comment on This is Weather? - July 21, 2019 6:41 AM ()
New Mexico puts one under a spell and you always long to return. Ted's eye turned out well and we are hoping the other one does also. If he can see well enough for a road trip, we are going to New Orleans and enjoy the zydeco and the fabulous French food and the Jazz. We are planning on September.
Comment on Countdown to Vacay - July 21, 2019 6:38 AM ()
What hardships you suffer, Martin! You are cooler than we are but possibly more humid.
Comment on Summer--fort Lauderdale--july 2019--part 2 - July 19, 2019 8:57 AM ()

Page 1 of 749   Next >>   [11,229 comments found]