Jeri

4 days ago
6 days ago
8 days ago

Southwestern Woman

Southwestern Woman > Elderjane's Comments

Elderjane's Comments

I had several friends that were as close as sisters and I really miss them.
Both of my neighbors who lived across the road from me passed away. I am in touch with their children and that helps.
Comment on Heat!!! - June 16, 2022 6:50 AM ()
iT SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE STIMULATION i NEED. eNROLL ME AT ONCE.
Comment on Rewarding Career - June 9, 2022 5:46 AM ()
Martin...have you heard from Mike today. He was sick and with all the stress he has had from Fredo['s death, I worry about him. He has been tested for covid 5 times and it comes out negative. I am on this site every day so a message would be great. If you don't lose power.
Comment on Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale in June! - June 3, 2022 3:06 AM ()
That seems silly to me
Comment on Naughty Boy - May 30, 2022 2:58 AM ()
We have a lot of birds but no humming birds. The Robins are doing their thing. There is a lot of flirting going on too.
Comment on Springtime in the Rockies - May 26, 2022 4:17 AM ()
I love your admiration for nature. We have a hot and dry climate but I am able to have crepe myrtle and many of the plants you mentioned.
Comment on Mother Nature May 25 2022 - May 26, 2022 4:14 AM ()
Amazing!
Comment on How Do They Get There? - May 23, 2022 3:22 AM ()
The Savior has cometh at last!!!!
Comment on How Do They Get There? - May 22, 2022 7:33 AM ()
I will try to avoid hippos, monkies and people if I am able to stand the extra isolation. Ted and I are getting awfully tired of just seeing Jose, Nadine and each other.
Comment on Keeping the World Health Organization Busy - May 22, 2022 7:32 AM ()
After our ten day power out, I was grateful for the generator which is not big enough and the gas stove. Plus of course the fire place. I did get some lanterns for light because we missed that a lot and one of my friends husbands dropped a candle and started a big fire. .
Comment on Electrical Me - May 21, 2022 4:12 AM ()
After our ten day power out, I was grateful for the generator which is not big enough and the gas stove. Plus of course the fire place. I did get some lanterns for light because we missed that a lot and one of my friends husbands dropped a candle and started a big fire. They just now got their house back.
Comment on Electrical Me - May 21, 2022 4:10 AM ()
dramus: You made my day with your comment. I had forgotten about being born on the right side of the blanket and thank you Martin for your take on the movie.
Comment on "Downton Abbey: a New Era"--movie Review - May 21, 2022 4:03 AM ()
I absolutely love it. I had no idea that the land was so beautiful or that you had your own pond. I envision the new floor and I think it will be so lovely and so good for the kids. And it will be a haven for you and Jennifer. We all need a haven of peace in this crazy world.
Comment on The Rustic Pecan - May 17, 2022 5:15 AM ()
I share your feelings and sometimes regret that we left the farm because it was a haven of peace. ditto with the lake house but it seemed right at the time. I would never have dreamed of the damage the pandemic would do to us. I have not seen my daughter for a year although we talk almost daily. She has an autistic child with a heart transplant so she is ultra careful.
My phone is lying here off it's charger so it isn't too reliable but I will email you the number mike and I still email every day and although he has always been an agnostic I subscribe to his thought that we should pray every day because there is nothing we can do other than to stand up for our views and vote. So we are praying for the Ukraine, for world peace, for Africa and it's giant need for water. I really don't believe this is magical thinking,If enough of us do this it just might turn the tide. It at least leaves us with a feeling of peace and the knowledge that we have done the best we can.
Comment on Looks Different Than I Remember ... - May 12, 2022 3:49 AM ()
It is too early to be naughty.
Comment on No No - May 12, 2022 3:23 AM ()

Page 1 of 778   Next >>   [11,665 comments found]