Laura

Travel

59 min ago
2 days ago

It's Where?

It's Where? > Traveltales's Comments

Traveltales's Comments

That first one sounds like he doesn't have the funds and is some kind of a slicko. And that second one sounds like he needs another outlet for self expression.

Sending you happy Easter wishes - daffodils, pastel colors, etc.
Comment on Work Goofy Stuff - Apr 18, 2019 12:10 PM ()
The black dress with lots of silver and turquoise jewelry sounds the best.

If you wear the same as last year, they will think you're losing your memory and forgot. 'Tut, tut, Jeri's starting to slip, she wore that exact outfit last year...' Hah!
Comment on Fashion Dilemma - Apr 15, 2019 5:39 PM ()
I'm looking forward to hearing about the planning, good thing there's several months to go.
Comment on Got to Get Crackin'--time Flies - Mar 30, 2019 6:23 PM ()
I've always admired how you get out and do stuff. Bless your heart, you're such a good role model.
Comment on What the Big Nine Oh Feels Like. - Mar 29, 2019 9:24 AM ()
I didn't realize the Marigold Hotel guy was that particular actor. My favorite part of the India movies is the Bollywood dancing.
Comment on The Wedding Guest-- Movie Review - Mar 25, 2019 8:06 PM ()
Welcome back!

We have a new glitch with how the text in the posts all runs together, so if you want to fix the paragraphs in a post (so there ARE paragraphs), go to the User Center, Click on Edit (the post) and then close it.
Comment on Hi. I AM Back ... - Mar 25, 2019 8:03 PM ()
It's always been on its side.
Comment on I Cry a Lot---and Who is Nathan Gunn? - Mar 25, 2019 7:27 PM ()
Yes, it fixes itself just opening in edit and closing.
Comment on Not That I Give a Damn - Mar 24, 2019 5:44 PM ()
The LOL is on its side because it's rolling on the floor laughing.
Comment on I Cry a Lot---and Who is Nathan Gunn? - Mar 24, 2019 5:42 PM ()
Someday we'll have to figure out why the content of your post appears three times. But at least it has paragraphs.
Comment on I Cry a Lot---and Who is Nathan Gunn? - Mar 23, 2019 10:08 PM ()
Oh, that just makes me hungry for some good Italian food, not to say I've probably ever had really good Italian food.

We don't have mom and pop Italian around here - it's all chains. There used to be some locally famous ones, but they retired. Oh, wait. There's an Antonio's New York pizza in Estes Park. We'll go there sometime soon and see if it matches your description.
Comment on Big Louie's Restaurant -- Review Again - Mar 21, 2019 8:36 PM ()
Those eastern ticks are scary, and we keep hearing how they are heading west. We have Rocky Mountain Spotted Ticks, but up until the last few years I don't think we had to worry about Lyme Disease, but now we do.
Comment on Ticks - Mar 21, 2019 8:29 PM ()
You're right, lots of doctors.
Comment on Doctors and More Doctors. - Mar 21, 2019 10:28 AM ()
It's raw? So in the refrigerated section, and short shelf life? Seems like if there isn't a lot of demand for it, a lot of it will get wasted, and those pigs are threatened by extinction. And what is it like? ground raw pork with lots of lard? Well anyhow, was it melting and savory?
Comment on I AM Always Looking for New Foods! - Mar 17, 2019 7:31 PM ()
I wonder where 18-63 year olds not on Medicare would get the extra money to support that chronic pain business. Maybe it's some sort of illegal opioid thing, and they'd 'find' the money.

For a few years I felt invisible like that when dealing with retail sales people, and for some reason that got better, but maybe it's because I don't get out much and don't deal with many retail sales people.

I have to do the same thing with the posts - but don't have to put in lots of line breaks, I just open and close it in edit and there's my paragraphs.

Comment on Not That I Give a Damn - Mar 16, 2019 9:09 PM ()

Page 1 of 28   Next >>   [408 comments found]