Laura

Travel

8 min ago
1 day ago

It's Where?

It's Where? > Traveltales's Comments

Traveltales's Comments

Thanks! I'll check some of these out this weekend. Hope you are feeling better.
Comment on Streaming Reviews Week of April 11, 2021 - Apr 16, 2021 8:04 PM ()
Still ticking along.
Comment on Back in Time - Apr 16, 2021 8:02 PM ()
I would enjoy seeing the boats & watercraft, and the nice weather.
Comment on April 2021 at Gateway in Fort Lauderdale - Apr 13, 2021 8:08 AM ()
I was checking back here on Greasy to find something you'd recommended, and here's this post right at the top of the list. I'll let you know what I think. Thanks!!!
Comment on "Dear White People"--must See Series! - Apr 4, 2021 12:53 PM ()
Thanks for the reviews, Martin.
Comment on Streaming Reviews for Week of March 28, 2021 - Apr 3, 2021 7:16 AM ()
Great poem!
Comment on Laura and the Library - Apr 3, 2021 7:13 AM ()
Many years ago I saw a pet psychic on TV, and she described what a pair of cats was thinking - they used to live somewhere else that they liked better, but where they were now was okay.

Comment on Dead Snake, Covid Shots - It's All Fun - Apr 1, 2021 7:34 AM ()
Top left of the page (by My Bloggers), click on User Center. "Edit" your new post. Insert a carriage return or an extra space somewhere and then delete it. Save article.

Maybe you don't need to do the carriage return or space, but I do it out of caution.
Comment on Planting Fever - Mar 31, 2021 3:09 PM ()
Sometimes we get answers and it brings up more questions. When my renter was getting ready to kill himself by hanging, he pawned everything he could to raise money for drugs. If he'd had running shoes, he would have pawned them. Sweaty running shoes at the pawn shop. Hah.
Comment on Unknowns - Mar 24, 2021 9:37 PM ()
I've heard of it, but it wasn't done around here in Colorado. The settlers in this area tended to be from Germany and German-speaking areas of Russia.
Comment on Have You Ever Heard of a Charivari? - Mar 21, 2021 10:05 AM ()
When I saw the top row of pictures, I thought 'oh what now?' Hah!
Comment on March 15, 2021 - Mar 17, 2021 8:55 PM ()
That IS quite a tie.
Comment on Flowers, Dogs, a (Very) Young Me And ... .. - Mar 10, 2021 3:41 PM ()
One of my favorite things is to think about the title while I wait for my slow Internet to load the full article. It's several seconds to decide what you're going to say to go with that title. For this one I was thinking "I don't think of Martin as being 'normal.' That's a good thing - your eternal optimism and joy of living always makes my day.
Comment on "Normal"???? Not for Me!!! - Mar 9, 2021 10:18 AM ()
Jeri & I message each other on this platform every day, and I copy/paste our 'letters' into Word documents. I told her I will give the file to her daughter some day. It's already hundreds of pages. For many years, I didn't save what I wrote to Jeri, just what she wrote to me, and I'm sorry about that.

My other journal is a sporadic thing. I have a datebook where I once in awhile jot something on the appropriate day's slot, putting the year.

That stupid Cora Ball cost $29 and I bought two of them, one for each house. To save water, I always wash mixed loads, so there are towels and buttons and other things that get caught up in the ball's little fingers. I do use it if it's just sturdy clothes that aren't going to get all tangled up.
Comment on Genealogy and Laundry - Mar 7, 2021 11:43 AM ()
Whenever I hear about those investment schemes, I think of the people who will fall for it and can't afford to lose the money. But I don't see them as 100% the victims, because it is their own greed that motivates them to look for ways to get-rich-quick.
Comment on Nft (Non-fungible Tokens) - Feb 26, 2021 10:33 AM ()

Page 1 of 45   Next >>   [665 comments found]