Laura

Travel

34 min ago

56 min ago

It's Where?

It's Where? > Traveltales's Comments

Traveltales's Comments

This reminds me of a comment I made to JanetK years ago - about going away from this group for a long time and then coming back. I said: 'Come back any time. We'll still be here talking about our pets and the weather in our parts of the country.'
Comment on Wow 10 Yrs. Later - Oct 19, 2019 7:24 PM ()
Carrot cake in any context always reminds me of you!
Comment on Autumn in Fort Lauderdale - Oct 19, 2019 6:27 PM ()
Many happy returns!
Comment on Happy Birthday Kristy! - Oct 3, 2019 12:09 PM ()
Are the tropical storms still rolling in there? Seems like the names are moving through the alphabet at a fast clip.
Comment on September 2019 Fort Lauderdale, Fl Diary - Sept 30, 2019 7:34 PM ()
It is hard to imagine you in a different house. My favorite is the spacious family room with that wonderful couch. I love that couch so much. It goes perfectly in there - I could never pull it off.
Comment on Sometimes - Sept 30, 2019 7:32 PM ()
I always forget how much I enjoy crepes.
Comment on Eating Out! - Sept 26, 2019 6:53 PM ()
Sounds like it was fun while it lasted.
Comment on New Foods and the Second Steak! - Sept 23, 2019 7:10 PM ()
The little fairy looking figures are nice - like flitting impressions seen out of the corner of the eye.
Comment on Conservatory - Sept 18, 2019 7:12 PM ()
Geraniums and iris are my favorite flow... and sweet peas.
Comment on There Has to Be an Explanation! Part 1 - Sept 16, 2019 8:53 PM ()
I can picture that business with the parade. Mr. YouKnow would also have gotten mesmerized by the need to grab free candy, and he never did think taking pictures of everything is necessary.
Comment on What's New and What's Not. - Sept 16, 2019 5:49 AM ()
RE: getting to page one of 108 - I don't see a way around it. It's the same as trying to see more than 5 or so messages at a time in the In Box - have to delete what's visible to get to the earlier ones.
Comment on New Computer - Sept 16, 2019 5:24 AM ()
Wasn't Dottie also having problems with Windows 10 recently? Seems like some kind of Windows 10 crash epidemic. We are using fairly old PCs so we don't have to use Microsoft's latest. One of these days we'll be forced to deal with it.
Comment on New Computer - Sept 15, 2019 7:08 PM ()
I have different strengths of cheap reading glasses - one for 'long distance' like using the computer, and cooking; and stronger for close work like sewing and reading in bed. I found sunglasses with a reading glass section in them so when driving now I can read maps and the odometer without having to switch to the readers.
Comment on Blurry - Sept 8, 2019 9:51 AM ()
I just now googled 'calculus for business' and the little blurb said: "If you want to understand patterns of change, in business or in the natural world, learning calculus is worth the investment." So now we know - doesn't make me want to take a class in it, though. I'd be in worse shape than you are: what math skills I had are rusted entirely shut.
Comment on School Daze - Sept 8, 2019 9:47 AM ()
I'm watching the satellite images updated every 5 minutes, thinking of you. https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/sector.php?sat=G16§or=eus - updated
Comment on Update on Dorian & Ft. Lauderdale - Sept 3, 2019 9:29 AM ()

Page 1 of 32   Next >>   [480 comments found]