Laura

Job / Career:
Travel

52 min ago

It's Where?

It's Where? > Traveltales's Comments

Traveltales's Comments

Thanks, Martin. your reviews always give me just the information I need.
Comment on Streaming Reviews for Week of July 25, 2021 - July 25, 2021 6:33 AM ()
There's times in our lives when we figure we've seen it all and done what we had in mind for our lives, but then it's Oh Wait! There's more! And there is so much more.
Comment on Looking Backward - July 22, 2021 3:07 PM ()
I always enjoy your restaurant reviews. Did you scare people with that bad eye?
Comment on Kraft Bistro/deli Restaurant Review Ft. Lauderdale - July 15, 2021 5:46 PM ()
I hope it gets better quickly.
Comment on And the Drama Continues!! :O) - July 12, 2021 11:52 AM ()
Scary-looking in a pirate sort of way.
Comment on One of Those Days!! - July 11, 2021 8:10 PM ()
It's scary looking.
Comment on One of Those Days!! - July 11, 2021 11:07 AM ()
5% of my thoughts about Florida have been about you - the general daily 'Great Martin' this or that, lately thinking about how the weather might affect you. This is the latest stream of consciousness: "Martin...Allen's car...hurricane...4 or 5 story buildings...carrot cake." The other 95% of my recent thoughts about Florida have been about that condo collapse (and yes, it ran through my mind: "I'm glad Martin doesn't live in a taller building"). We were watching Manifest on Netflix after several days' break from it and my first thought was that it's hard for a fictional situation to compete with that true-life drama. I still have my copy of John D. MacDonald's "Condominium" and I'm going to see if I feel like re-reading the whole thing.

Are those iguanas native to your area, or escaped/released pets?
Comment on Iguanas & Hurricane Elsa! - July 6, 2021 5:16 AM ()
I laughed at the working out. When I saw the headline I thought: "Martin? working out? He's never mentioned that before... " and then I saw the pictures and it was hard to tell who was in them. I was a little bit relieved to see that you were simply watching, because come to think of it, you've had a lot of medical issues lately.

Do I see a squirrel in one of those pictures?
Comment on Summer, Park, Working Out, Mother Nature, Home - July 1, 2021 6:05 PM ()
Thanks, Martin. I'll keep an eye out of for it on our schedule here. We have two PBS stations in the Denver area.
Comment on Masterpiece - June 29, 2021 6:15 AM ()
Carrot cake. I'm going to look for it somewhere, haven't had any in a long, long time.
Comment on "Old Man" Almost Gets Conned on Internet!! - June 23, 2021 6:55 PM ()
I always enjoy your restaurant reviews. We are working our way up going out for a restaurant meal. Someone gave me a $100 gift card to one of the Estes Park restaurants - will probably cover most of the bill for two, but maybe not.
Comment on Getting Back to 'Normal' - June 18, 2021 8:22 AM ()
Sometimes I feel like for the old people that Covid didn't kill, there's going to be a risk of inadequate care for the more mundane conditions (compared to a pandemic) that come with aging.
Comment on Unbelievable!!! - June 17, 2021 9:01 AM ()
I forgot to 'fix' it so all the paragraphs wouldn't run together. It's better now.
Comment on Colorado Little Old Lady vs Police Update - June 17, 2021 8:25 AM ()
Once or twice a year we have an invasion of robins that camp out in our cotoneaster (co-tone-ee-ass-ter) bush and eat the berries. This year, maybe due to last year's poor air quality due to wildfires all over the west, we aren't seeing as many robins, and our hummingbird population has been affected, too.
Comment on Dullsville - June 5, 2021 6:19 AM ()
I would feel the same way about the driving. Those landscaped parking lots are great when we know where we are going, but the first time or two it can be very distracting.

Thank you for the update.
Comment on I've Been Busy - May 27, 2021 1:29 PM ()

Page 1 of 47   Next >>   [695 comments found]