Got up about Noon thanks to my wonderful 'very powerful' sleeping tablets! I'll probably be living in a procrastination bubble for the next week until the effects wear off!
Meanwhile, Whilst sulking over Wales's Rugby defeat, I started a D.I.Y to do list.
To date these things need repairs: (Not Happy)
* Kitchen Sink taps needs replacing
* Washing Machine inlet hose is leaking
* Toilet seat needs fitting.
* Toilet plunge/handle needs replacing
* Big freezer has packed up (Just out of Warranty grr)
* Tumble Dryer is on it's way out
* Window locks need replacing
* Need new splash trims on front door
* Outside Step needs re-cementing
* Storm damage to the roof has let in rain
And the most serious thing - it looks like we have rising damp!
It seems to have all happened at once!
Sigh... how do you sort out rising damp?. I have Buildings insurance and contents insurance, I wonder if it's covered?